Our existing and recent past donors and development partner
The Asia Foundation, Australian Agency for International Development (AUS-aid), Family Health International(FHI)/USAID, German International Development (GIZ), The Global Fund (3 Projects), UNICEF, GOB/UNDP, GOB/World Bank, Housing Fund of Govt, BRAC, Step Towards Development/ Setupbandhan, Acid Survivors Foundation/ Manusher Jannya Foundation, Maxwll Stamp PLC-DFID, World Bank, European Commission, CARE Bangladesh, Elton Jhon AIDS Foundation-UK, ILO/USDOL, Action Aid, CCDB, Proshika, ICFHDP-GTZ, HASAB, USAID/PROGATI, UNODC, Voluntary Service Overseas(VSO), USAID/The Asia Foundation, British Council, The Asia Foundation, URC, WHO/The Embassy of Kingdom of the Netherlands of Bangladesh.
Networking and Membership
Light House active member of Election Working Group (EWG), ADAB, STD network in Bangladesh, NFOWD, Bangladesh Shishu Adhikar Forum, Setubandhan etc. It has also partnership with 10 local NGOs and CBO for project implementation.
Our Implementing partner
• National Development Program (NDP), Sirajgonj
• Pabna Protishsruty, Pabna
• KMSS, Khulna
• Young Power in Social Action( YPSA)
• Sylhet Jubo Academy (SJA)
• Nari Mukti Sangha (NMS)
• Women Commission for Development in Bangladesh (WCDB), Ghoraghat, Dinajpur.
• Anagrasar Samaj Unnayan Songstha (ASUS), Kakon Hat, Godagari, Rajshahi
• Maries Stopes Clinic Society, Mohammedpur, Dhaka
• ACLAB, Dhaka
• Bhahumukhi, Dinajpur
• WARD, Jessore
• AVAS, Barisal